TOKYO, Feb 19 (Reuters) - Dubai International Capital, an investment fund owned by the ruler of Dubai, said on Tuesday it is looking for opportunities in Japanese equities in addition to its stake in Sony Corp . DIC's chief operating officer, Anand Krishnan, told a news conference in Tokyo that he sees opportunities among public Japanese equities, including those with exposure to fast-growing emerging economies. DIC also said the auto sector is among those it is looking at in Japan. It ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dubai Intl says sees opportunity in Japan stocks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.