DUBAI, Nov 25 (Reuters) - The government of Dubai will ask creditors to its two flagship firms, Dubai World and property group Nakheel, to a debt standstill as it restructured the Dubai World group, the government said in a statement on Wednesday. "Dubai World intends to ask all providers of financing to Dubai World and Nakheel to 'standstill' and extend maturities until at least 30 May 2010," the statement said. The restructuring will be designed to address financial obligations and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dubai World, Nakheel seek standstill in revamp, govt says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.