LONDON, June 29 (Reuters) - Germany's Duerr will price its 200 million euro high-yield bond on Wednesday to yield around 9.5 percent, a banking source said on Tuesday. Duerr, which makes assembly lines and paint-shop equipment for carmakers, is issuing the seven-year bond as part of a wider refinancing plan which includes a five-year loan consisting of a credit line and guarantee line of 200 million euros each. Deutsche Bank and Landesbank Baden-Wuerttemberg are leading the sale. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Duerr bond seen yielding around 9.5 pct -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642