NEW YORK, Aug 29 (Reuters) - DuPont is nearing a deal to sell its car paint unit to private equity firm Carlyle Group LP as early as this week, three people familiar with the matter said on Wednesday, marking the end of an 8-month-long auction. The deal is likely to be in the region of $4.8 billion, one of the people said, cautioning that the final details were still being worked out. Complexities in negotiating a carve-out of the performance coatings unit delayed an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DuPont set for car paint unit deal this week-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642