CHICAGO, July 27 (Reuters) - A unit of bankrupt auto parts maker Dura Automotive Systems Inc. on Friday said it has agreed to form a joint venture with a Cayman Island investment holding company to make parts for automakers in China. Dura Automotive Handels und Beteiligungs GmbH said the joint venture with Minth Group Ltd. will make door frames, door modules and door pillar cappings. Dura, which filed for bankruptcy in October 2006, will be the majority owner. "Establishing a DURA MINTH ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dura Automotive to form Chinese joint venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.