Dec 26 (Reuters) - Bankrupt auto parts maker DURA Automotive Systems Inc. said it has appointed David Harbert interim chief financial officer, effective immediately, pending court approval. Harbert succeeds Keith Marchiando, who has served as DURA's CFO since March 2005. Marchiando will remain with the company through February 2007, the company said in a statement. (Reporting by John Tilak in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DURA Automotive Systems names interim CFO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.