DETROIT, April 24 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier Dura Automotive Systems Inc. on Thursday reported a quarterly profit of $9.2 million, recovering from a loss in the year-ago quarter. The Rochester Hills, Michigan-based company said its earnings rose to 50 cents per share versus a loss of $194 million or $9.91 per share in the year-ago quarter when it took charges for a restructuring. Excluding a one-time loss from discontinued operations, Dura posted a profit of $10.1 million or 55 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dura returns to profit in first quarter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.