SAN FRANCISCO, Nov 18 (Reuters) - Dura Automotive Systems Inc. , an auto parts and systems maker, said Scott Rued resigned as chairman and director and is being replaced by Chief Executive Larry Denton. Dura said Rued's resignation had been planned for May, 2006, but Rued left early "due to other pressing business commitments." Rued had been chairman since April, 2002.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dura says CEO Denton replaces Rued as chairman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642