AMSTERDAM, Dec 24 (Reuters) - Dutch billionaire John de Mol is not involved in a possible buyout of Swedish carmaker Saab, which Dutch Spyker Cars would like to buy from General Motors [GM.UL], De Mol's investment company Talpa said. Swedish daily Svenska Dagbladet has cited De Mol as a possible candidate to back Spyker in its bid to buy Saab, but Talpa said in a statement on Thursday that both Swedish and Dutch press reports suggesting De Mol's involvement were not correct. (Reporting by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dutch billionaire says not involved in Saab bid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.