AMSTERDAM, Dec 29 (Reuters) - A Dutch court ruled on Friday Dutch luxury sports car maker Spyker Cars NV need not restate its 2006 figures, in a case brought after the Dutch market regulator (AFM) questioned its figures. "The Enterprise Chamber confirms that Spyker Cars N.V.'s 2006 financial accounts provide a true and fair view in all material aspects in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) as adopted by the European Union," Spyker said in a statement. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dutch court rules Spyker need not restate figures" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.