AMSTERDAM, Dec 6 (Reuters) - Dutch police said on Thursday they were talking to the prosecutor's office about whether they could investigate the sinking of the Baltic Ace cargo ship, which collided with another vessel in unclear circumstances. "This incident took place out of our territorial waters," said Jos Klaren, a spokesman for the Dutch police. "We are discussing with the prosecutor's office whether it is part of our jurisdiction." The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dutch police, prosecutor discuss probe of Baltic Ace sinking" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.