(edited news release) Zeewolde - Spyker Cars N.V. - manufacturer of high-quality sports cars - has reported its results for the year 2004. The full year net sales of Spyker Cars amounted to 3.7 million euros as compared to 0.9 million over the whole of 2003. Net revenue rose from 2.9 million to 4.2 million euros. The positive effects of the proceeds of the share issue and the IPO in May were felt in the second half of 2004 and resulted in a higher production as well as in cost price ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dutch Spyker Cars posts 2004 net loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642