MUMBAI, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Dynamatic Technologies Ltd said on Monday it has acquired a 12 megawatt wind farm from Tamilnadu Petroproducts Ltd. The wind farm will generate around 18 million units of power annually and help reduce monthly energy costs by 85 at its Chennai complex, it said in a statement. (Reporting by Swati Pandey; Editing by Harish Nambiar)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dynamatic Tech acquires 12 MW wind farm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.