DUBLIN, Calif., June 24 (Reuters) - Online lender E-Loan Inc. said on Monday it secured a $540 million credit facility with Merrill Lynch to help finance car loans to borrowers with strong credit ratings. The new credit structure gives it greater control over the pricing, underwriting and operational processes tied to its prime car loan business, while providing a better return for the company and cheaper car loan rates for customers, E-LOAN said. "We benefit from greater revenue per ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"E-Loan secures $540 mln credit line for car loans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642