CHARDON, Ohio, Dec. 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- e2b teknologies CEO Bill Henslee, an avid motorcycle and race enthusiast and CEO of ERP business software company e2b teknologies (www.e2btek.com), finished third in the nation for the Grand National Cross Country (GNCC) Series...
- Then: Two Women on a Cross-Country Motorcycle Mission; Now: One Hundred Women Riding Cross-Country in Their Honor
- Kia Motors America Supports Run For The Wall Cross-Country Motorcycle Ride Honoring Veterans
- Reaffirming Dominance and Durability on Both Road and Track, Ferrari Wins 2012 Rolex Grand-Am Series Manufacturers' Championship, Team Championship, and Drivers' Championship Trophies with Ferrari 458 Italia
- Past BMW Championship winners Rory McIlroy, Zach Johnson and Camilo Villegas Attempted to Recreate Arnold Palmer's Historic Drive Off the 1st Tee from the 1960 U.S. Open at Cherry Hills Country Club to Kick-Off the 2014 BMW Championship.
- Subaru Announces PUMA® as New Team Sponsor for Three-car Global RallyCross Championship Program.