FRANKFURT, Nov 23 (Reuters) - Manfred Bischoff, co-chairman of EADS , will give up his post at the aerospace group next year if he becomes DaimlerChrysler's new chairman, the Financial Times Deutschland said, citing company sources. The newspaper said that Bischoff, who is widely expected to succeed Hilmar Kopper as DaimlerChrysler chairman when Kopper's term expires next year, could not stay at his current position as DaimlerChrysler is one of the main shareholders in EADS. Corporate ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EADS co-chairman Bischoff to leave in 2007 - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642