PARIS, April 1 (Reuters) - European aerospace group EADS declined comment on Tuesday on a report that French regulator AMF would single out 17 current or former executives for further investigation on accusations of insider trading. Les Echos reported the AMF had reaffirmed its suspicions against 17 of 21 people targeted in an earlier draft report on the fallout from production delays at Airbus in 2006 and would also pursue the company for issuing "misleading information". The draft ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EADS declines comment on insider trading report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.