FRANKFURT, Jan 24 (Reuters) - Germany's Manager Magazin reported on Wednesday the main shareholders in European aerospace group EADS appeared to have agreed on a capital increase. Major shareholders including France had reached "a mutual agreement on how its capital resources will look in future", it quoted EADS Co-Chairman Manfred Bischoff as saying. EADS was not immediately available for comment. EADS's major shareholders also include German carmaker DaimlerChrysler and French media ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EADS investors agree on capital increase -magazine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.