LUDWIGSFELDE, Germany, June 23 (Reuters) - Investors in aerospace group EADS will discuss in private the fallout from a crisis over delays to the Airbus A380 jet, DaimlerChrysler Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche said on Friday. "Logically we are all not very pleased," he said at a company event, but declined to comment further. "We would like to clear up the consequences to be implemented with other shareholders behind closed doors." DaimlerChrysler is in the process of lowering its EADS ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EADS investors discuss fallout in private -Daimler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642