PARIS, Jan 25 (Reuters) - EADS , the European aerospace group, is looking at making acquisitions in the United States and also in the services industry, the group's strategy chief Marwan Lahoud told French newspaper Le Figaro. "We need to growth organically in the United States by making medium-sized acquisitions, of around $1 billion. This strategy has been approved by the board," Lahoud said in an interview published on www.lefigaro.fr. "Making an acquisition in the United States in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EADS looking at US, services acquisitions-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642