FRANKFURT, Feb 19 (Reuters) - EADS and its key shareholders are planning to introduce a golden share that would give France and Germany veto rights on strategic issues, a German magazine said on Saturday, citing sources. The EADS management has convinced major shareholders Lagardere and Daimler as well as the French and German governments that introducing a golden share would allow both states to hold special voting rights on key issues, weekly WirtschaftsWoche said. "That is the only ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EADS plans to create golden share, paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642