PARIS, Jan 22 (Reuters) - European aerospace group EADS on Tuesday said Hans Peter Ring would remain chief financial officer at the group level after giving up the same function at aircraft making unit Airbus in February. His current Airbus deputy Harald Wilhelm would replace him, EADS added. "Hans Peter Ring has been for some time closely involved in tackling delays on the A380 at Airbus, wearing two hats," an EADS spokesman said. "With this task completed, he will now refocus on his ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EADS says Ring to remain CFO at parent company" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642