ZHUKOVSKY, Russia, Aug 22 (Reuters) - European aerospace firm EADS said it would seek to acquire a stake in a giant Russian state aircraft holding, known as the United Aviation Corporation, by swapping its stake in warplane maker Irkut. Airbus co-chief executive Tom Enders told reporters at a news conference at the MAKS-2007 airshow that the swap could be agreed within the next couple of months or by the end of the year. United Aviation Corporation, known as UAC in Russia, was created by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EADS seeks stake in Russian aviation giant UAC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.