* Move represents EADS victory after Lauvergeon bid slips * Board shake-up completes governance overhaul post-BAE * Ranque resisted EADS takeover attempts while Thales CEO * 61-year-old Frenchman in middle of Atlantic sail trip By Tim Hepher PARIS, Feb 5 (Reuters) - European aerospace group EADS was putting finishing touches on Tuesday to a board shake-up which is likely to see former Thales boss Denis Ranque emerge ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EADS set to bolster independence with new chairman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.