FRANKFURT, Feb 16 (Reuters) - The main shareholders in European defence and aerospace company EADS are considering setting up a 'golden share' arrangement, the firm's chief executive was quoted as saying by a magazine on Saturday. German business magazine WirtschaftsWoche said EADS chief Louis Gallois told guests at an event in Paris on Feb. 13 that EADS's French and German shareholders should secure their interests through a 'golden share' arrangement. "The shareholders are thinking ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EADS shareholders mull golden share - report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642