PARIS, March 27 (Reuters) - Market talk about Chinese interest in a stake in European aerospace and defence group EADS or about a delay in A350 deliveries are groundless, a spokesman for the group said on Thursday. EADS shares had jumped almost four percent on market talk about possible Chinese stake building. (Reporting by Matthias Blamont)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EADS-talk of China stake, A350 delay groundless" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.