NEW YORK, March 26 (Reuters) - Range-bound COMEX gold was firm early Wednesday, with the focus split between buying gold as war insurance and waiting for April options on futures to expire at the end of the day, dealers said "It's options expiration today," said a floor broker. "That's being overshadowed by the war, so I don't see anything much happening there." Dealers reported choppy two-way business, with trade buying supporting the market right after the Commerce Department reported ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Early COMEX gold firm, attention on war, options" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.