NEW YORK, Aug 28 (Reuters) - COMEX gold was sluggish near break-even early Wednesday, waiting for morning options expirations in London, while palladium and platinum continued to shoot higher as speculators strong-armed the NYMEX. The 0930 EDT expiration of over-the-counter options kept early activity in check in New York, and the approach of the three-day U.S. Labor Day weekend was another reason for traders here to sit on their hands. COMEX December gold at 0937 EDT was off 10 cents at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Early COMEX gold in neutral as PGM squeeze continues" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.