NEW YORK, Aug 28 (Reuters) - New York gold futures receded from 3-month highs early Thursday, cooled by profit-taking, a weaker euro, growing confidence in the economy and nervousness over the epic bullish bet hanging over the COMEX. Both knee-jerk gold selling and more fund buying were reported after the release of a larger-than-expected upward revision to second quarter U.S. gross domestic product to 3.1 percent from last month's advance estimate of 2.4 percent. December gold at 0916 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Early NY gold backpedals, platinum digs in at high" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.