NEW YORK, May 29 (Reuters) - COMEX gold was pressured by profit-taking early on Thursday but was saved from a deeper pullback by the buoyancy of the euro, while a simultaneous plunge in platinum futures also met good buying in New York. "(Gold's) back following the euro pretty closely. For a few days last week we diverged quite a bit," said James Pogoda, a vice president of precious metals at Mitsubishi International Corp. June gold at 0928 EDT was down $2.20 at $363.00 an ounce, trading ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Early NY gold off in euro-focused trade, PGMs dive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.