NEW YORK, Nov 27 (Reuters) - COMEX gold was unchanged early Wednesday as traders drummed their fingers before a four-day Thanksgiving weekend, waiting to see if U.S. economic figures later in the morning provide any more incentive to trade. U.S. financial markets will be closed on Thursday for the holiday and the COMEX will remain closed on Friday. February gold was unchanged at 0916 EST at $318.70 an ounce, hardly moving between $319.50 and $318.40. Spot bullion was quoted at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Early NY gold flat heading into four-day weekend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.