NEW YORK, April 28 (Reuters) - COMEX gold softened Monday morning as the U.S. dollar and equities steadied, while platinum prices extended last week's decline to hit a 3-week low, floor traders said. Gold pared early gains as Wall Street rose on news that U.S. consumers increased their spending in March at the fastest pace in three months, but the precious metal still hugged its week-old range in light trading. "We've reached resistance here for the moment and we're pretty much going ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Early NY gold weakens, platinum skids to 3-week low" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642