NEW YORK, June 26 (Reuters) - Investors plowed back into gold futures Wednesday morning as Wall Street came unglued on revelations that irregular accounting at telecom giant WorldCom had inflated its profits for the last five quarters. Jittery investors continued to see gold as a sanctuary from the bear market in stocks and a depreciating dollar which fell within a cent of parity with the rebounding euro. "I have zero confidence in the stock market. Obviously gold is benefiting from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Early NY gold up as WorldCom fans flight to quality" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642