By Lorraine Orlandi MEXICO CITY, April 26 (Reuters) - Mexican conglomerate Grupo Carso is expected to post moderate first-quarter earnings growth, with net profit flat or slightly down, as a recent recovery in industrial and retail operations stabilizes. Five analysts surveyed by Reuters forecast, on average, that Carso's net would reach 950 million pesos ($85 million), down 2 percent from 972 million pesos in the first quarter of 2004. That compares with a fivefold increase in net ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Earnings of Mexico's Carso seen slowing, but solid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642