* BMW earnings for Q2 * Due on Aug. 3 * Average estimate for Automobiles EBIT is 780 mln eur ($1.02 billion) MUNICH, July 30 (Reuters) - BMW , the world's largest premium carmaker, is expected to report its core automotive division swung to a second-quarter operating profit of 780 million euros, yielding a margin of about 6 percent according to a Reuters poll of 17 analysts. While this is weaker when compared with nearly 10 percent at Daimler's Mercedes unit and 9.2 percent at VW's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EARNINGS POLL-BMW expected to post 6 pct auto EBIT margin in Q2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.