* First-quarter results * Due on Wednesday, May 4 * EBIT margin in Automobiles business seen at 9.5 percent FRANKFURT, April 29 (Reuters) - German carmaker BMW is expected to report its first-quarter operating margin at its core Automobiles segment widened to 9.5 percent from 2.7 percent in the year-earlier period, the average of 14 estimates by banks and brokerages in a Reuters poll showed. That would put the company on track to meet its full-year target of earnings before interest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EARNINGS POLL-BMW Q1 Autos EBIT margin seen widening to 9.5 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.