* BMW Q2 results * Due Aug. 4 * Q2 EBIT seen down 90 pct at 42 mln euros FRANKFURT, July 30 (Reuters) - German carmaker BMW is expected to report a 90 percent drop in second-quarter earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) to 42 million euros ($59 million), a Reuters survey of 18 analysts showed. Estimates for the results, which are due for release on Aug. 4, were collected between July 23 and July 29. Following is a summary of expectations (figures in million euros except EPS and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EARNINGS POLL-BMW Q2 EBIT seen down 90 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.