* BMW second-quarter results * Due Aug. 2 * EBIT at Automobile unit seen up 62.3 pct, group EBIT up 36.4 pct FRANKFURT, July 28 (Reuters) - German carmaker BMW is expected to report second-quarter earnings before interest and taxes (EBIT) at its core automobiles segment rose 62.3 percent from to 2.137 billion euros ($3.07 billion), the average of 16 estimates by banks and brokerages in a Reuters poll showed. Overall group EBIT is expected to have grown 36.4 percent to 2.342 billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EARNINGS POLL-BMW Q2 group EBIT seen up 36.4 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.