* BMW third-quarter results * Due on Thurday, Nov. 3 * Q3 EBIT seen at 1.55 billion euros FRANKFURT, Oct 31 (Reuters) - German carmaker BMW is expected to report its third-quarter earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) rose almost 30 percent to 1.55 billion euros ($2.2 billion), the average of 16 estimates in a Reuters poll of banks and brokerages showed. Estimates for the results, which are due for release on Thursday, Nov. 3, were collected between Oct. 3 and Oct. 31. Following ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EARNINGS POLL-BMW Q3 EBIT seen up almost 30 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642