* BMW Q3 results * Due on Nov. 4 * Pretax profit seen down 40.5 percent to 455 million euros FRANKFURT, Oct 30 (Reuters) - BMW , the world's largest premium carmaker, is set to report a 40.5 percent drop in third-quarter pretax profit to 455 million euros ($594 million), according to the average of 18 estimates in a Reuters poll of analysts. Estimates for the results, which are due for release on Nov 4, were compiled between Oct. 21 and 29. (million euros except EPS and dividend in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EARNINGS POLL-BMW Q3 pretax seen down 40.5 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.