* BMW Q1 results * Due on Thursday, May 3 * Automotive EBIT margin seen at 10.7 pct FRANKFURT, April 27 (Reuters) - BMW, the world's largest premium carmaker, is expected to report the operating profit margin at its core cars business narrowed to 10.7 percent in the first quarter from 11.9 percent a year earlier, the average estimate of a Reuters poll of 11 banks and brokerages showed. Its two closest peers already reported results, with Mercedes suffering a 90 basis point drop to an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EARNINGS POLL-BMW's Q1 Autos EBIT margin to narrow to 10.7 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642