* MAN SE first-quarter results * Due Thursday, April 29 * Operating profit seen on average at 138 mln eur FRANKFURT, April 27 (Reuters) - German industrial group MAN SE is expected to report operating profit rose 38 percent entirely on the back of an accounting effect, since its booming Latin American trucks business was not consolidated until the second quarter of last year. Estimates for the results, which are due on Thursday, were collected between April 19 and April 26. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EARNINGS POLL-Brazil powers Q1 profit growth at Germany's MAN" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.