* Continental AG third-quarter results * Due on Thursday, Nov. 3 * Q3 adj EBIT seen at 713 million euros FRANKFURT, Oct 31 (Reuters) - German auto parts and tyre maker Continental AG is expected to report its third-quarter adjusted earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) jumped 47 percent to 713 million euros ($1.0 billion), the average of nine estimates in a Reuters poll of banks and brokerages showed. Estimates for the results, which are due for release on Thursday, Nov. 3, were ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EARNINGS POLL-Continental AG Q3 adj EBIT seen up 47 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642