* D'Ieteren 2011 results * Due on Tuesday Feb 28 at 1800 CET (1700 GMT * Pre-tax profit seen up 10.6 pct at 303 mln euros ($407.9 mln Belgium's largest car distributor D'Ieteren is expected to report a 10.6 percent rise in 2011 earnings before tax, according to the average estimate of a Reuters survey. Estimates for the results, which are due on Tuesday, were collected between Feb 1 and 27. Following is a summary of estimates (all figures in millions of euro, except dividend and EPS in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EARNINGS POLL-D'Ieteren 2011 pre-tax profit seen up 10.6 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.