* D'Ieteren H1 results * Friday, Aug. 28 * EPS seen down 22.2 pct to 12.33 euros BRUSSELS, August 25 (Reuters) - Belgium's largest car distributor D'Ieteren is expected to post a 22.2 percent drop in earnings per share (EPS) for the first half of 2009, a Reuters poll showed on Tuesday. D'Ieteren, which has majority stakes in Europe's biggest car rental company Avis and vehicle glass repair and replacement business Belron, distributes the Volkswagen , Seat, Audi, Skoda, Bentley, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EARNINGS POLL-D'Ieteren EPS seen down 22.2 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.