* ElringKlinger Q2 results * Due Friday, July 30 * Q2 operating profit seen up 67.5 pct at 28.3 mln eur FRANKFURT, July 27 (Reuters) - German cylinder gaskets maker ElringKlinger is expected to report its second-quarter operating profit jumped 67.5 percent to 28.3 million euros ($36.53 million), a Reuters poll of nine banks and brokerages showed. Estimates for the results, which are due for release on July 30, were collected between July 20 and 27. Following is a summary of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EARNINGS POLL-ElringKlinger Q2 oper profit seen up 67.5 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.