* ElringKlinger Q2 results * Due Aug. 6 * Q2 oper profit seen at 10.7 mln euros FRANKFURT, July 31 (Reuters) - German automotive supplier ElringKlinger is expected to report a 66.2 percent drop in second-quarter operating earnings to 10.7 million euros ($15.10 million), according to the average estimate in a Reuters survey of seven analysts. Estimates for the results, which are due for release on Aug. 6, were collected between July 27 and July 31. Following is a summary of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EARNINGS POLL-ElringKlinger Q2 oper profit seen down 66 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642