* ElringKlinger Q3 results * Due Nov. 3 * Q3 operating profit seen down 14.3 pct at 15 million euros FRANKFURT, Oct 29 (Reuters) - German automotive supplier ElringKlinger is expected to report a 14.3 percent drop in operating profit to 15 million euros ($22 million) in the third quarter, a Reuters poll of seven analysts showed. Estimates for the results, which are due for release on Tuesday, were collected between Oct. 22 and 28. Following is a summary of expectations (figures in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EARNINGS POLL-ElringKlinger Q3 oper profit seen down 14 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.