* Ford Otosan Q1 earnings * April 27-28 * Q1 profit seen up 135 pct at 73 mln lira ISTANBUL, April 26 (Reuters) - Turkish automaker Ford Otosan is expected to post a 135 percent rise in net profit to 73 million lira ($50 million) in the first quarter, according to the average forecast in a Reuters poll of eight analysts. The company, joint-owned by Ford Motor Co and Turkish conglomerate Koc Holding , was expected to increase sales by 70 percent to 1.42 billion lira. Following is a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EARNINGS POLL-Ford Otosan Q1 net seen up 135 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.