* Ford Otosan Q1 earnings expected by April 29 * Q1 net profit seen rising to 126.5 mln lira ISTANBUL, April 27 (Reuters) - Turkish automaker Ford Otosan is expected to post net profit up 78 percent to 126.5 million lira ($83 million) in the first quarter, boosted by strong domestic demand and a recovery in exports. In a Reuters poll of nine analysts, forecasts for net profit ranged between 89 million and 152 million lira, up from 71 million lira last year. Analysts said net profit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EARNINGS POLL-Ford Otosan Q1 net seen jumping 78 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.